Archive of: responsive
13 February 2015
As more people are beginning to use mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets, for every task that used to be only capable on desktop, one thing has become clear: mobile is taking over Internet surfing. And, it's not even just surfing. It's everything from browsing social media outlets, checking emails and doing some online shopping.
Because mobile Internet usage is increasing steadily, it's extremely important that your website is mobile friendly. Usually this isn't a major concern. You have a website designed for desktop users and another site specifically developed for mobile users. But, is it possible to have a site that is equally favorable for both desktop and mobile users?
- New Business Model, New Website, New Brand
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?