Archive of: March, 2015
15 March 2015
SeeingIs Web Development, James Breen, principle has just published its newest website project for GI Windows. This website is mobile and tablet responsive for a clean fast viewing on all devices (smart phone, tablet and desktop).
The GI Windows website needed to future-proof its investment, thus we chose to use Ellislab's ExpressionEngine (EE) as the Content Management System (CMS). GI Windows is in the beginning stages of its medical device development. The company is growing and so will the website. The GI Windows website is flexible, scalable and sustainable for growth.
- New Business Model, New Website, New Brand
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?