Archive of: June, 2016
27 June 2016
Old Spanish Days Santa Barbara launches new e-commerce "Fiesta Store" to sell memorabilia, tee-shirts, poster, and souvenir pins. Constructed by James Breen, principle designer, and developer, Seeing Is Web Design. Completely rewritten from the ground up, the 'Fiesta Store' is the next level in shopping cart design, accessibility, and visitor usability.
- New Business Model, New Website, New Brand
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?