Archive of: January, 2017
14 January 2017
Design and fashion are always evolving and changing. Websites are no different. They become outdated within a few years. An old design communicates an unpredictable, untrustworthy user experience for the visitor. A website is a gateway to your business, many times it's the first point of contact with a new customer, patron or client.
Three Pickles Deli's website needed a new design overhaul. A site that was still only 960 px wide, with small photos and cramped navigation. It has a WordPress CMS, so the backend and PHP framework where current and running just fine, but the site looked dated.
- New Business Model, New Website, New Brand
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?