Archive of: April, 2017
20 April 2017
James Breen principle designer and developer at 'seeing is web design' has launched a new website for Admark Imprint, a full-service mail, print, and packaging, brick, and mortar store. Now offering an array of new digital services.
The Content Managment System (CMS) is WordPress, built on a Bootstrap framework, with a custom theme designed in-house. The result is a clean, fast loading, secure WordPress install, with no additional requests to the database or loading of redundant and bloated unnecessary theme assets. Our goal for Admark Imprints website was to engineer a WordPress theme that was intuitive, functional and easy to navigate.
- New Business Model, New Website, New Brand
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?